Thursday, July 25, 2019

Maille - Class of 2020 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Maille is just pure joy.  I LOVED having this beauty in front of my lens!  We had so much fun!

I just love photographing seniors and especially Seniors that are this happy to be in front of the camera.  You don't have to know what you're doing, you just have to be yourself and that is what Maille did!  Although she knew what she was doing too! :)  It was so hard to narrow down her Sneak Peeks!  Check them out below!























Maille, thank you (and your awesome family!) so much for spending some time with me!  You made my job so easy and so fun!  I can't wait to hear about you accomplish in the next chapter of your life.  You are going to do big things!!!  Can't wait for you to see your whole gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment