Friday, May 31, 2019

Anthony is ONE - Quad Cities Children Photographer

I haven't seen Sweet Anthony since his Newborn Session almost a year ago and he is still as sweet as ever and just look at those big blue eyes!  I was excited about doing this session as the plan was a cake smash!  They had the most amazing set up for the cake smash and up until the end, Anthony was all about that sugary deliciousness!  Then he was DONE...and that made for an adorable picture as well to be honest! :)  We had some unexpected rain, but he also had an adorable rain jacket, so we went with it!

Check out his Sneak Peeks below!














Thank you for putting your trust in me to capture these special memories of your adorable boy!  I can't wait for you to see all of the messy faced, adorable shots I got of your little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment