Thursday, April 11, 2019

Kayla - PVHS Class of 2019 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Kayla is so beautiful inside and out!  It was so amazing to meet Kayla and her mom and photograph her.  She is so good in front of the camera and just so naturally beautiful.  It always helps when I enjoy my seniors and we can just feel like we're hanging out and chatting and snapping some pictures  in between.  This is exactly how my session felt with Kayla!

Check out her Sneaks below!






















Thank you, Kayla for being so awesome to have in front of my lens!  It was truly a pleasure to capture this special time in your life for you.  In the short time I had to get to know you, there was no denying that you are going to do great things in this next chapter of your life!  Best wishes as you end this chapter of high school and move onto your next journey!

4 comments:

  1. Really those are natural looking images. Loving these all. I’m curious to watch if you prefer a video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Tutorial, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God ! really amazing potraits. The pictures are so clear and the perfect focus and the perfect background blur. They are flawless. I am totally in love with these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your photographs are excellent. Your captured skill is perfect and really you are a professional photographer. Thanks for sharing with us. photo retouching

    ReplyDelete