Wednesday, October 24, 2018

The Ukleja Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family is amazing.  So kind and laid back and beautiful and full of love!  And their sweet girl is like a unicorn 2 1/2 year old!  She was UH-MAZING.  Smiles and joy and willingness to get her picture taken and even sit still.  That's a unicorn, people.  I am FULLY aware and not bothered by the typical 2 1/2 year old...the one who doesn't want to hold still, isn't super excited to get pictures taken (aside from maybe the first couple of minutes) and just wants to do their own thing.  I just couldn't believe sweet Brynn was so cooperative!

Check out this crew's Sneak Peeks below!

















Thank you guys for putting your trust in me to capture your memories again this year!  You all are such amazing clients to have in front of my lens.  I just love photographing you all and can't wait for you to see all of your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment