Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The Leone Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family is one of my favorites.  I photograph them on Labor Day every single year and it's always one of my favorite sessions.  They are just awesome people.  This year, we were missing their oldest son due to the fact that he has moved away.  Fortunately, they came prepared so that he could be included in some of the pictures...it was so fun and we had lots of laughs!  We hoped it wouldn't rain, but at the end of our session it did...and it turns out it was THE BEST thing that could have happened!!!  Not only did I get fun pictures of the littles dancing in the rain, but as the rain cloud moved past us, a gorgeous rainbow appeared!!!  It made for one of my favorite family pictures I have ever taken!  So happy for that rain!

See all of the laughs and the beautiful rainbow in their sneaks below!



















Once again, you all rocked your session!  I love photographing your gorgeous family.  Thank your for putting your trust in me year after year!  I can't wait to see what surprises are in store for your session next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment