Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Anna and Matt - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

I always love meeting new clients, but when there is such excitement and joy going on in their lives, it's even more fun to meet new clients!  I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing this lovely couple a week ago.  They are anticipating the arrival of their little girl and their love and excitement is just so beautiful.  Anna is glowing!  They are clearly so in love and even though I just met them, I know they are going to be amazing parents!  It was also so fun to photograph this special time for them on the land that Matt grew up on...it was so beautiful!

Enjoy this Sneak Peek of Anna and Matt!















Thank you so much for putting your trust in me to capture this special time in your lives.  I wish you only the best as you welcome this new precious life into your family!  I can't wait for you to see all of your images!

No comments:

Post a Comment