Monday, July 31, 2017

The Smith Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It has been such a pleasure to meet this family and photograph them as they grow these last couple of years!  I was thrilled to meet their newest addition last week!

These little girls are so gorgeous and so loved and just have the most awesome parents.  Meeting new people is one of my favorite parts of this job.  It's incredible how many amazing people there are out there and I just love learning about them and their family story.  Everyone has one.  What a joy it is for me to get to call this my career!

Here is a sneak peek into my session with the Smiths.... 














Thank you again for putting your trust in me to capture your family in pictures!  I love photographing you and can't wait for you to see all of your images!

No comments:

Post a Comment