Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Rachel and Alex's Mommy and Me Session - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This Mommy and Me session was so.much.fun.  Rachel and Alex were like a dream to photograph and their love and adoration for one another is so beautiful!  It was tempting to share ALL of the images, but I did my best to narrow them down!














When you have the most fun mom ever...


Alex is the sweetest!  He was very good at helping pick spots to take pictures at...he was full of ideas!  I will be calling on you in the future if I need an assistant, Alex!



This one is sweet as pie, but he did a good job giving me attitude.  Trust me, there were giggles afterwards!






Thank you so much for hanging out with me Rachel and Alex!  You two were a dream to photograph and my face hurt from smiling while having you in front of my lens.  I cannot wait for you to see all of the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment