Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Kennedy Family - Quad Cities Newborn Photographer

This is just such a lovely family.  They welcomed me into their home and were so kind and sweet and laid back.  I loved every minute of this session!  With 2 beautiful girls, their arms are arms and hearts are full!




Sisters...that share a birthday 2 years apart!!!



Allie was so full of energy and personality!  I loved having her in front of my lens!  Look at that smile, those blue eyes, those curls!  Loved her!  She is all 2 and all adorable!





 Adalyn smiled more than any newborn I have ever photographed!  She smiled constantly!  Look how perfect she is!  At just 1 week new, she already knows how to be in front of the camera!







She is just the happiest baby!  She knows she's adored and loved to the moon and back!



What a perfect little family they are!



Thank you for making my job so easy!  I had so much fun meeting and photographing your beautiful family!  I cannot wait to share all of your images with you!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Amazing! Love those girls to pieces :)

    ReplyDelete