Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Bachman Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I love photographing this gorgeous family each year!

They are always so great in front of the camera and just look at them...picture perfect!



They have the most adorable kids...who, by the way, have grown SO MUCH since the first time they stood in front my my lens!



Carly is such a beauty!



Nate is one seriously handsome boy...dimples for days!



Jake has become a young man these last few years!  He is so tolerant of getting his picture taken considering he is a teenage boy who would probably rather be doing anything else.



The handsome boys of the family...


The gorgeous girls of the family...


All because these two beautiful people fell in love...




Thank you for another year of trusting me to capture your family in pictures!  I always enjoy my sessions with you all and you make my job easy.  You all are so gorgeous and fun!  I can't wait for you to see all of the pictures!

1 comment: