Monday, August 3, 2015

Eden and Monroe - Quad Cities Children Photographer

I love these girls...and I love photographing them as they grow!

This was Eden's 4 year session and Monroe's 1 year.  I can't believe it's been 1 whole year since I watched and photographed Monroe coming into this world!

They are such sweet girls...and GORGEOUS!




Eden is probably the most social 4 year old I know!




Monroe is following right in her footsteps!  What a doll!!!



Since it was Monroe's 1 year session, we HAD to do smash cake pictures!


We had to model for the camera for a little bit first, though!

"How old is Monroe?!?!!!"


"yay!!!!"


She didn't go crazy digging into the cake like we thought she might, but she managed to get a little messy!




I have to say that Eden and Monroe (and their parents) were major troopers as this session won a record for sure...a record for the BUGGIEST session EVER!  Mosquitoes galore...it was ridiculous!


Love you girls!  And thank you, Adam and Sam for making such beautiful babies for me to photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment