Sunday, June 15, 2014

Strength ~ Courage ~ Hope ~ Love - Quad Cities Family Photographer

Sometimes pictures speak louder than words, but I am going to attempt to put some words to these special images!

This is Barbara...


...and she is a 15 year breast cancer survivor!

Yesterday was the Race for the Cure and her incredible family participated in her honor...and they are so incredible!


This is just a small portion of the wonderful people she gets to call family and the group that I had the honor of photographing yesterday!


Look how much love there is between Nana and Grandchildren.
I love this image!



And each grandchild happily hopped into Nana's lap and loved up on her for pictures!
I adore each and every one of these images and the love that just jumps off of them!






Barbara with her daughters Heather and Heidi, who is also a 16 year cancer survivor!
See, incredible, right?!?!!


You can kind of tell they're related. ;)



Heidi with her 3 beautiful children...


Heather with her 2 beautiful children...




A fun shot to end the session...



It never ceases to amaze me how special of a job I have.  To capture such incredible people photographically so they have images to cherish for years to come is just such an incredible honor!  I am always repeating myself over and over again about how amazing my job is and how much it means to me that each of my clients trusts me to capture the images that I hope they hold dear, but I mean it every single time.  I am so blessed to get to do this!

So thank you Barbara, Heidi and Heather for spending some time with me yesterday!  Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment