Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hadley Sue - Quad Cities Baby Photographer

 This beautiful girl will turn 1 this week!
I love photographing Sweet Hadley Sue and her family.  They are such beautiful people inside and out and I have adored photographing Hadley's parents for the past few years as they began their journey in life together, married, found out they were expecting, welcomed Hadley into their lives.  Hadley is such a little peanut!  I just couldn't get enough of her!



I traveled up to their home this time and got to photograph Hadley in her element.  It was so fun to capture her at home and just get a chance to hang out with her for a while.  She is such an awesome little girl!



We played a little Peek-A-Boo and she worked the camera like she always does! ;)





Jake and Jessie...I hope you know how much it means to me that you continue to put your trust in me to capture all of these moments in your lives!  It was so great to see you all and thank you for welcoming me into your gorgeous home!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, HADLEY SUE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment