Monday, January 20, 2014

Felix Cutler's Birth Story - Quad Cities Birth Photographer


What an honor it is to do this job I do.  I love being able to capture special moments in my clients' lives, but to be able to capture a birth of a baby...there's just nothing like it!

Felix's mother, Sarah and I went to school together.  We never would have dreamed that all these years later, I would be photographing her labor and delivery!  So happy that Facebook brought us back together after years of having lost touch.  She and Travis already have a beautiful daughter, Celia and now have a perfect little boy, Felix.

What a beautiful and FAST delivery it was!  The staff at Trinity in Bettendorf proved yet again to be so wonderful!

Thank you, Sarah and Travis for allowing me to capture this emotional and incredible time for you two!  A HUGE congratulations to you and your growing family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment