Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Sierer Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

Samantha is my baby, Cason's teacher.  It's funny...Samantha sees my kids on a regular basis, she is in my home and sees them (and me!) at their best and at their worst.  And I am always apologizing for their behaviors.  Samantha is always reassuring me that it is not big deal, she's a mom to a toddler too!

And then she was doing the same thing to me while I was working for HER in photographing her beautiful family.  And there I was saying, "you know I get it...you've seen my kids!"


And honestly, Eden was an angel.
She is so beautiful too!


And she has a pretty awesome Mommy and Daddy!





I kind of want her outfit...for myself.
She has some style!
 
 
 


I love sessions with families who I've photographed before.  They know how I work and we usually just end up hanging out and chatting and laughing for an hour while I am snapping pictures!

And then moments like this are captured and I am one happy camper!


Thanks again Sam, Adam and Eden!

No comments:

Post a Comment