Sunday, February 17, 2013

each step of the way - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

It's been so much fun photographing this couple as they've taken their journey from dating, to being engaged, to marriage and now to awaiting the arrival of their first child!
 
Jessie makes pregnancy look incredible...
 
And these 2 are so awesome to photograph!  I love photographing people who are so obviously in love!
 
 


Such a special time for them.  I am so happy they decided to get maternity pictures!  It's been an honor to photograph them each step of the way as they write the story of their lives together.


It helps that they are totally gorgeous!

And completely fun!
We cannot get through a photo shoot without lots of laughing.  I love every minute I get to spend photographing these two!


I cannot wait to meet their little nugget and photograph him/her!  As you can see by the looks of the genes this child had, it is sure to be an incredibly beautiful child!
Only a few more weeks to go!  Can't wait to see you again soon Jake and Jessie as a family of 3!!!!
Thanks for allowing me the honor of yet again capturing such a momentous time in your lives!

1 comment: