Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What a year!

2012 was an incredibly busy and wonderful year for Jennie Peakin Photography! I am continuously amazed at how blessed I am to have worked with each and every one of you.  It was a year of lots of new clients and that is mostly due to all of you and your referrals.  There is no better compliment than a referral client, so thank you a million times over for recommending Jennie Peakin Photography to your friends and family.  And I also want to thank you for your return business.  I love watching your families grow and change and taking your pictures again this year was so much fun!

In 2012, I shot my first maternity sessions, several families, children and babies, engagement sessions and special events.  I was honored to photograph an infant only minutes old meeting her new family members and also blessed to photograph a family growing through adoption.  I have discovered new locations that I have fallen in love with and even had an incident of getting kicked out of a location!  Oops! :)  It's been an eventful year and I couldn't feel more grateful.

2013 looks like it may be a year of new ventures for Jennie Peakin Photography!  I have been approached about a couple of Senior Portrait sessions which I have not yet ventured into doing and also have been approached about a birth story session.  What an amazing experience it could be to photograph the birth of a baby!  I will be photographing a maternity session of the couple I had the pleasure of photographing their wedding...what an awesome documentation of their journey to becoming a family!  I am just so excited about what 2013 will hold.

There will be some price changes for my 2013 sessions, so please email me at jenniepeakinphotography@ymail.com for a price sheet if you have any questions!

Thank you for being a part of my 2012 and I look forward to seeing you in 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment