Friday, August 31, 2012

13 Years Later - Quad Cities Children Photographer

I was so excited when the mommy of these 2 cuties asked me to photograph her children. You see, we went to highschool together, we attended our junior prom together in the same group, my memories of her are from when we were 16, 17 and 18 yeas old! We never spoke after highschool for no other reason than that life just grabbed us and we went our own ways, but thankfully Facebook reconnected us. It was so much fun to see her again and meet her adorable children!
 
It's true that every time I have a photoshoot I think, "how do I manage to get to photograph the cutest kids?!?!"  I am so lucky!
 
Madi and Aidan were so much fun to hang out with...such sweet kiddos.
 
Little Madi has already been through a lot in her 3 months of life so far, but she is a strong girl and amazingly gorgeous to boot!





 
Aidan is such a curious kid.  He is SOCIAL!  He is all 3!  This makes my job easy peasy!  We just ran around and played for a few while, I let him take some pictures with my camera and we were buds!

 
He was vigorously blowing on this dandelion...this picture cracks me up!




 
The shoot was just for the kids, but I couldn't resist my token "mommy love" shot.

 
And there is not just love coming from mommy...there's LOTS of love to go around in this family!

 
Thank you thank you, Corrine for allowing me the pleasure of photographing your beauties.  It was great getting to catch up after 13 years!  Let's not go that long again. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop looking at these photos! I love them sooooo much! You've exceeded my expectations!

    ReplyDelete