Monday, February 20, 2012

With Child - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

I can't seem to come up with the appropriate words to go along with these images.
Have you seen anything more beautiful?!
Lora and her husband, James are bringing their 3rd daughter into this world in a few short weeks. I have the pleasure of being so close to this family that they are like my own family. I couldn't wait to do (round 1...yes, there is another round that will be taken shortly!) Lora's maternity photos! She is gorgeous...pregnant or not, but wow, she is probably the most gorgeous pregnant woman I have ever seen!
I love you so much, Lora and looking at these images brings tears to my eyes! I cannot wait to lay eyes on little Sophia and to start snapping pictures of her as soon as you'll let me! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment