Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fun at the park: Quad Cities Childrens Photographer

I got to start out my week playing at the park with these two beauties. :)


And that truly is what we did...we played. I love photographing busy kids!


Oh...and kids who look like this.


Meet Sam...



Yup, those eyes are the real deal, people.


And Ava was a little sweetheart and I must say, she certainly took care of business with this shot!


Score!


Love it.




And getting a shot of two kids ages 4 and 1 1/2 TOGETHER isn't an easy job. It's fun trying though! ;)



And I have to say, I am a huge fan of the real thing, the candid moments, so I was quite pleased with the real moments I captured between these two!








And this one is ALL GIRL!



I need a girl...one that spins and wears flowery dresses and that I can put her hair up in little girly hairstyles like this!








And she can skip...and skip well might I add!
Maybe it's just the fact that I have a boy or the fact he's delayed in the skipping category, but he's nowhere at the caliber of skipping that Ava is. :)



At least her skipping talent makes for a good picture!





And this one was curious!



He was so darn cute...as you can clearly see!










And those eyes are pretty much any photographer's dream...





As are these expressions!





Thank you Ava and Sam for playing with me at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment