Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Pictures: Quad City Family Photographer

Did a "mini-session" with the Poley family so they could have some pictures for Christmas cards.
Hope I'm not posting any they plan on using...and if I am, I hope no one who is receiving one is looking at this! :)
Seriously, they are an adorable family!

And Stone has grown so much!
He is the same baby that is pictured HERE.

Same big, beautiful eyes...a few months older.
And he fell asleep in my arms after our session.
I didn't want to let him go!

Landon is so much fun, I had to get a few of just him for his parents though he hasn't really changed much since I photographed him a few months ago.
I love photographing this family.
I love even more that they are my friends and I get to snuggle up to their little ones whenever I want to!
Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh... not the same header anymore!! Did you forget?? : )

    ReplyDelete