Friday, October 1, 2010

DeCook Family: Quad City Family Photographer

I love this family so much that these pictures truly bring tears to my eyes (tears of love and maybe a bit of jealousy of their beauty)! :)
Oh. My. Goodness.
Do you get much more beautiful than this?!!!

And there are moments when you snap pictures and just know that you captured something incredible and gorgeous.
This was one of those moments...

And just after that moment, was this one...

And this is just all Chloe.
She has some serious spunk, this one...

And my future daughter-in-law (crossing my fingers)!
Ava June is a beauty inside and out...

Really, I had to restrain myself from posting about 35 pictures on here.
It's hard to take a bad picture of this family.


With an 18 month old and a 3 1/2 year old as subjects, not only did I get some seriously beautiful pictures, but I also got my work-out for the day...so thank you! :)
I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment