Friday, October 25, 2013

The Cornell Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

You just don't get much more adorable than this!
I can just feel the love jumping from this image.

It was a gorgeous day when I photographed this beautiful family.  I must say, the husbands/Daddies are sometimes the hardest to get "into" the session.  Not in this case!  Kevin was game from the get go!  He clearly adores his girls! :)


And I even got a shot of the WHOLE family.  I love me a Golden Doodle and Wriggles was adorable...he even looked at the camera!


Sweet Claire is 8 months old!
She was all smiles...I didn't want to stop snapping pictures of her.
I mean, look at that face!!!


I love the little bit of drool on her lip...so typical for an 8 month old!


She had some serious style, this one.  Not sure I've ever seen a cuter coat on a little one!!!!


Those sparkling eyes, her chubby cheeks and beautiful smooth skin...swoon!


Mommy and Daddy Love shots are always my favorites...
 


Nope...they don't get much cuter than this!


It was so nice to meet you Kevin, Leigh and Claire and it was just as nice to have you in front of my lens.  You made my job easy and fun!  Claire might be the happiest 8 month old I've ever photographed...thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of capturing you all in pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment