Friday, October 18, 2013

The Dalbey Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I love doing this lovely family's photographs each year!

It's so fun to watch my clients' families grow and change each year and of all of the times I have photographed this family, I feel like this time was the time they changed the most.

Even Mom had a new haircut!


They really are such a wonderful family with an awesome story as to how they came to be family!


Their kids are so much fun to photograph...and to just be around!
Such good kids!


Elizabeth has changed the most out of all of them since the last time I photographed her...and it was only a few months ago!  I swear she's grown a foot!


Luke is such a great kid!  His eyes sparkle and he smiled the whole session!  Kind of rare for little boys!


Jackson is so sweet and was willing to do whatever I asked him to do!
And that sweet smile...c'mon!
Adorable!


It was a perfectly beautiful evening to photograph this perfectly beautiful family.


And I can't go without mentioning Elizabeth's pants...I WANT those pants!


Thank you again, Dalbeys!  It's ALWAYS a pleasure!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ms. Jennie :) We love having you as "our" photog! I love all the pictures of the kids. You always do such amazing work and you're right Elizabeth has grown about a foot lately. I had forgotten that it had only been a few months since we got all the kids together for their shoot.

    ReplyDelete