Monday, October 21, 2013

The Heins Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I can't tell you how much I love photographing this family...and just how much I adore them! I know you have seen them grace the pages of this blog and my Facebook Page several times. Jessie and Jake were within the group of the FIRST photo shoot I EVER did as Jennie Peakin Photography. At that time, they were just dating.

I have had the pleasure of photographing them a total of 6 times now!  And have been able to capture some extremely special moments for them photographically.

And I am claiming them as family...I mean, they PRACTICALLY are!  Jessie is my sister-in-law's sister...so she's family, right?! ;)

Love this shot...and Hadley's belly peaking out!


Hadley Sue...seriously, could she be any cuter?!?!!!  I think not!


She has such a great disposition.  So sweet and smiley and cuddly and calm!

At least that's how she was during our session. :)  And she probably got her great personality from her awesome Mommy and Daddy!


And you know what else she got from her Mommy and Daddy?
A great love for the Chicago Bears. ;)

I'd say she looks pretty great in blue and orange!
 


I love this shot...she went all stiff when she would lay on her back this day.  LOL.  And it gave me the perfect opportunity to snap a picture of her super adorable baby feet!!!


And this shot is one of my favorites ever!  Probably in my top 5 favorite shots.  I love me a Mommy Love picture as you all know, but the beauty of Hadley and Jessie, the thumb sucking, the finger on the nose, the snuggles, the light, the love.  Perfection.


This little love bug is so adored by so many!  ME being one of them!


As always Jake and Jessie, it was a pleasure to photograph your gorgeous family and spend some time with you guys!  Hadley is more beautiful with every day that passes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment