Wednesday, October 2, 2013

all together now - Quad Cities Family Photographer

Not too long ago, I got to photograph the 2 little ones of this family.  They were so much fun and their parents were really laid back and fun to work with as well!  So I was thrilled when they contacted me for a family session!  I couldn't wait to photograph them all together!

They are completely adorable, right?!


We had the most gorgeous evening with beautiful light and an awesome location that complimented their awesome family quite well I'd say. :)


We always try to have a little fun and these 2 made it easy.  They are a great couple!


I'm pretty sure that's much of the reason why they have such amazing kids!


And these 2 were just as fun to photograph this time as they were a few months back!


But let's get real...you know the "real" shots are my favorites anyway...this was the more common image I captured! :)


And another thing you all know about me is my love for the Mommy/Child images.
Mommy love. <3 p="">
2 beautiful girls!


Love this one!


Thank you so much, Leone Family!  I had so much fun with you all!  Thank you for making my job so easy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment