Monday, September 30, 2013

We finally met - Quad Cities Family Photographer

A few years ago, Dina and I became friends on Facebook.  She had worked with my husband at his previous job and between her knowing about our family through him and our interaction on Facebook, I felt like I knew her already!

We finally met for the first time for this photo session...and it had been something like 8 years since her family had a family portrait made!  I was happy to be the one to photograph them. :)



And their story isn't mine to tell, but it's amazing and beautiful and special.


And being a mother of boys myself, I do love photographing boys...even though usually they aren't always the biggest fans of being photographed.  I was wrong with their youngest son, Jonathon though...he was a HAM!  SUPER fun to photograph...I laughed so much during our session! :)


The dads and teenage or tween boys are a struggle to photograph so when I saw this image, I was thrilled!  A candid image of the big boys! Love.


Dina and her baby boy. <3 nbsp="" p="">


As usual, it was yet another fun session in the park where I just felt like I was hanging with a really great family and happened to be snapping pictures at the same time!  I love my job!
 
Thank you for allowing me to capture your wonderful family, Dina!  It was SO NICE to finally meet you in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment