Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Gorsh Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I always enjoy photographing this gorgeous family!
This day was a COLD one though!  They were TROOPERS!



And their kids toughed it out too....with a little help from Mommy and Daddy...and a blanket!


Stella is growing up so much!  She was NOT a fan of the cold, but we managed to get a few smiles out of her...


And a couple hilarious faces too!  Kissy face!


Carter is always willing to smile for pictures!  This one is full of personality and energy...so I felt right at home with him since that's what I'm used to from my boys all the time! :)
 


This is one gorgeous mama and daughter!
 


And there's nothing like Daddy cuddles.  Carter was cold and Daddy cuddles did the trick...


Since it was so cold and windy and the kids were feeling it, it was one of those sessions where Mom and Dad are concerned that I barely got any good shots.  I've mentioned before that when that happens, it's so fun to show them all of the images that did turn out because they're usually not expecting many! :)


And, as usual, this family has plenty of images to choose from!  How could they not?!  They are so beautiful and my camera loves them...no matter how cold and windy it is!


Thank you Stephanie, Jordan, Carter and Stella for braving the chilly weather to spend some time with me!  I always love photographing your family!

1 comment: