Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bowen - Quad Cities Newborn Photographer

This little 13 day old man made my day on Monday!
He was about the tiniest, sweetest thing ever!



I don't very often get to photograph such new babies...it just seems that most of my clients tend to be families and small children.  So this was quite a pleasant change for me!


And he was the most perfect subject...by the end of the session, he was so sound asleep, we were able to get all kinds of sleepy shots!  I am in love with this one...


And his mom had such a fun, little Snowman getup for him to wear!  This is actually the cozy little cocoon that put Sweet Bowen to sleep in the first place!  How adorable is he in this?!


And Mommy Love shots are always my favorite...no matter what.


Bowen's mom is beautiful and sweet and it was so nice working with her.  She did NOT look like she just birthed a baby only 13 days prior!


What a precious gift...


Thank you for welcoming me into your home to photograph your handsome little man.  He was a dream to photograph and snuggle!  What a gorgeous family you are!  Best wishes to you on your future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment