Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Next Phase - Quad Cities Infant Photographer

You've seen these 2 on this blog before. I have had the pleasure of photographing them through each phase of their relationship...this one was my favorite!

They are clearly head over heels in love with their beautiful new daughter, Hadley Sue!



Can you say gorgeous?!?!





I am usually quite wordy, but this little beauty kind of leaves me speechless!
She is just so perfect...so beautiful and calm and sweet.




I envision that she was thinking, "enough pictures already!" in this shot!  Ha.


I'm thinking she better get used to a camera in her face because I know every time I am around her, I'll be snapping away!  :)

Congratulations Jake and Jessie!  Thank you a million times over for continuing to allow me to capture all of these special moments in your life!  It is truly so special for me and I just couldn't be happier for you and your beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment