Monday, May 6, 2013

The Krueger Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

These faces have graced my blog before. I talked about how amazing this family is while sharing some family pictures I took of them HERE.
A quick refresher...
I met Andrea in December of 2011 when we were going through the process of welcoming our youngest son Cason into our home.  She was his physical therapist.  We hit it off right away and she literally changed Cason's life.  I could go on for days about how amazing she was with him and how much she's helped him develop and grow!  Through the next year or so, we saw each other once a week.  I always enjoyed my time with her and that's why in January when she told me she was moving, I was (ahem...very happy for her) devastated!  I cried...a lot.  This move was so great for their family though and so while I didn't know what on earth we would do without her, I was so happy for the next step for them.  And she wasn't going to get rid of us that easily!  Ha. :)  We have remained in contact and I even traveled to the Des Moines area a couple of weekends ago and got to spend some time with her and take these photographs of her and her gorgeous family!  I know her move will not be the end of our contact because she has become my friend...I am so blessed to be able to say that.
 
And her boys...oh my.  They are to die for.
Both of them have unbelievable eyes!
Bryce...

Blake...


And we have the "having crazy sons" thing in common.  Crazy good, but they are all boy.  She knows how I feel and I know how she feels!


Blessed...that's how we feel.
Andrea with her "baby".


And Chris with their oldest!

An incredible family.
Really, they are so awesome!
 
 Thank you guys for making time for me!  Can't wait to see you all again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment