Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's like she knows me - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I photographed Noelle, Matt, Evan and Sawyer last weekend and when I saw their attire, it was like she knew JUST what my dream attire would be for a family I am photographing. Bright, fun colors lend themselves to my style of photography perfectly!  And the thing is...she DOES know me...like my whole life. :)  I think she might have known what she was doing!
 
Noelle's mother and mine have been dear friends since childhood.  I grew up knowing Noelle and it's fun when you remember doing things together as a child and then see where you are today.  Both of our families are foster families now and I always have soooo much to talk to Noelle about in regard to that for sure!
 
I was thrilled when it finally worked out for me to photograph her beautiful family!
 
And seeing that her twin boys are only a few months older than Tate, I knew I would have a challenge ahead of me.


However, I was WRONG!  They were perfectly well behaved 7 year old boys.  Tate could take some tips from them in the modeling department for sure!

How adorable are they?! :)
 


Photographers love subjects with dreamy eyes...this family satisfied this for me for sure! 
 


So when you mix the beautiful family with the PERFECT attire and the cloudy weather (perfect light for photos!), dreamy eyes, gorgeous faces and just the comfort of knowing the family and them being 100% laid back and doing anything I asked of them...I'd say it was the perfect session!


And I just love this shot...one of my favorite candid shots captured in the session!


Thank you Mann Family for a fun hour!  It was a pleasure photographing you and getting some time to catch up with your amazing family!

I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you all!  Much love and best wishes as you endure the roller coaster that is foster care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment