Wednesday, May 8, 2013

a fun trio - Quad Cities Childrens Photographer

I have had the pleasure of photographing this trio once before...2 years ago!
My how things change in 2 years!
They have all grown up so much, but were as fun to photograph as I remembered from 2 years ago. :)
 
They are such great kids...made my job easy!


McKenzie is now (almost) 16 years old!  I must say that not all 16 year olds are huge fans of getting their pictures taken, but McKenzie was a trooper and she also was a huge help with her younger siblings.  They clearly adore her!


And Emily may have a future in modeling!  She knew JUST what to do in front of the camera...and she is as beautiful as her big sister to boot!


And Ethan...well he is ALL 6 year old boy!  JUST like my own 6 year old!  Some of the best shots I have of him are the ones where he is making funny faces.  He was hilarious and fun.  I debated editing out the bandage on his knee in this shot, but couldn't do it.  I think it is just too "real life" to edit out.  I mean, my 6 year old has at least 1 bandage on his body at all times! :)


Seriously, like I said, they made my job easy!


However, there were some real, candid moments that I captured amidst the picture perfect moments.  Like this one...I love it!  I believe the words out of my mouth just seconds before this was taken were along the lines of, "sit tall, lean into each other and smile!"  This is JUST like what one of my boys would do in response to that request!  Ha.


And one of my favorite shots from the session...real life.

Thanks again, guys for spending some time with me and being so much fun to photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment