Monday, April 22, 2013

Sweet, New Beckham - Quad Cities Infant Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing Sweet Beckham in the hospital. What a doll...though the youngest of 4 boys, his Momma loved on him and gazed at him as though he was her first. :)
 
I have a thing with baby feet...love them!

Oh and baby heads too. :)
 

Eek!!!  That sweet face!!!  I can't hardly stand it!


And then a few days later, I went to their home for a photo session with all of their brood...and the calm was gone!  And I LOVED it!  It felt like I was in my own home! :)  I love little boys and their little roudy, rambunctious ways.  It helps that these boys are each so stinkin' adorable!


In the hospital, I was pretty certain that Beckham couldn't get more adorable in just a few days...I was wrong!
 


The Baby Brother, the Big Brother, the Bigger Brother and the Biggest Brother...

And more feet...that's a lot of boy feet...one day they won't be so cute and likely much more stinky!

Love this family and so glad I've had the pleasure to photograph them as they've grown!

Congratulations Wade, Erin, Gavin, Cooper and Quinn on your new precious addition.
Welcome Beckham!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment