Monday, September 3, 2018

Cameron ~ Class of 2019 - Quad Cities Senior Photographer

Cameron was a blast.  He was so easy to have in front of my lens!  I love photographing seniors, I know I've said it before!  They are always so fun, the girls are typically super excited to be in front of the camera and the boys aren't usually, but they are always cooperative and do what I ask...probably just to get the session done more quickly! Ha.  Cameron was just an all around good kid.  He didn't complain, he is super photogenic and he was fun to hang out with and talk to!  He is debating between Iowa and Iowa State.  His mom is an Iowa State alumni and his dad is an Iowa alumni...so he can't go wrong either way!  I did give him my opinion JUST in case I had any say. ;) Ha.

Check out his sneak below!



















Thanks, Cameron for making my job easy!  Best wishes as you finish this chapter of your life and move onto the next!  Good luck picking where you will go to college...and GO HAWKS! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment