Tuesday, August 28, 2018

The Rahn Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family is one of those families that you meet once and just feel like you know them.  I have had the pleasure of photographing them twice now...once when Paxtin was just a few weeks from arriving and this time, when he was one!  He clearly got their laid back disposition.  This family is fun, laid back, kind and photogenic to boot!  I had a blast with them!  Even their doggie smiled for pictures! ;)

Check out their Sneaks below!

















Thank you guys for spending some time with me in front of my lens again!  It was so awesome to finally meet Paxtin and also your adorable dog!  You never fail to make me look good with how good you all do in front my lens!  Can't wait for you to see the rest of your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment