Sunday, August 19, 2018

Kathryn and Christopher - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

It was so great to meet and spend a little time with these two in front of my lens!  They are going to be amazing parents...they are so excited to meet their newest love next month!  Kathryn is glowing and gorgeous and I can never complain when my clients have amazing dimples! :)  I cannot wait to meet their little one next month and won't be the least bit surprised if he has dimples too!

Check out their Sneak Peek below!















Kathryn and Christopher...thank you for being so great to work with!  So excited for you two and so excited I get to see your little man and have you all in front of my lens again!  Your whole lives are about to change in the most amazing way!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment