Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Magnolia and Family - Quad Cities Newborn Photographer

This baby is LOVED.  And she is beautiful and laid back and so precious.  She is also joining the most awesome family!  The Helmly family is one of a kind.  To know them is to love them.  I am so blessed to have gotten to know them and capture in pictures some very precious times for them.  I was there when their first baby, Luc came into the world and was so thrilled when they not only asked me to capture their first daughter being born, but also to do her newborn pictures!  Any opportunity I get this crew in front of my lens is always a fun time!  This session was no different.  There was almost too much cuteness and love to even handle!

Check out sweet Magnolia Jean and her family below!



















Thank you guys for being so awesome.  You are so fun to photograph, but also just so fun to know!  I can't wait for you to see all of your images from this busy morning! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment