Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Olivia - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

This breathtaking senior was an absolute dream to have in front of my lens!  She cannot take a bad picture!  Unfortunately the sun went down, so I had to stop snapping. ;)  She is not only beautiful on the outside, but was so sweet too!  Her mom hung out with us and we just had a great time strolling around snapping pictures.  Senior sessions are one of my favorite things to do and somehow I always get the most awesome seniors!  This session was no different!

Check out the beautiful Olivia below!




























Thank you for hanging out in front of my lens, Olivia!  I am so excited for you to see all of your images!  It was so hard to pick just a few to share because you are just so natural in front of the camera.  You made my job easy!  Best wishes to you as you complete your senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment