Monday, September 17, 2018

Colin - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

I have photographed Colin since he was a young boy and so it just seems crazy to me that he is going to be graduating and going to college next year!  I feel like it was just yesterday that I started photographing him and his awesome family!  It was great to hang out with him and his beautiful mom for an evening during his session.  They traveled in from out of town for me to do his pictures and I'm so grateful they made the trip!

Check out Colin's Sneak Peek below!


















I know getting your pictures taken isn't your thing, but thanks for being tolerant and willing to do what I asked, Colin! :)  Good luck as you close this chapter of your life as a high schooler and start the next step!  And Tammy, thanks for hanging out with me, it's always so good to see you!  Can't wait for you to see all of his pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them Jennie!! Looking forward to see them all:)!

    ReplyDelete