Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Stewart Family - Quad Cities Photographer

It's always extra fun and special when I get to photograph my family!  This is my brother, sister-in-law and nephews.  I love them so much.  My brother met Brenda just days after I met my husband and they got married a few months before my husband and I got married.  We lived together for several months and when Bode was born, I watched him every day for almost the first year of his life.  It was so sad when they moved 21 hours away to Florida and then it was so exciting when they moved back several years later!  Their session was just like their family...full of love, laughs, joking, some brotherly wrestling and kisses...lots of Boone kisses!

I went a bit crazy with their Sneak Peek because I just couldn't pick...enjoy!




























Even though I shared a ton of images, there are SO MANY more that I can't wait for you to see!  Love you guys!


1 comment: