Thursday, October 27, 2011

Inspiring - Quad City Family Photographer

It's hard to know where to begin with this family.


Sometimes there are just families who are inspiring to me when I photograph them. I have been blessed to photograph many families like that. This family had me snapping pictures like crazy. However, the beauty of this family runs deep. They are inspiring in so many more ways than just photographically.


I am blessed to call these people friends.




And just when this family couldn't have possibly gotten more beautiful, they welcomed their gorgeous daughter into their family less than a year ago. Does she not just fit in perfectly?!





And the grafitti...wow, what a perfect find! I mean, it was as though I snuck to this wall before their shoot and spray painted these words onto the wall just for them. I promise, I didn't. :)





I am in love with the love that is pouring out of this picture...





And the children that this gorgeous couple is raising are such amazing kids! Wow...I need parenting lessons from these two for sure!





Oliver



This handsome little man is one smart cookie! He couldn't have been more cooperative and fun to photograph.






Elihu



And this adorable guy is the most even keeled 4 year old I have ever met. He just never gets worked up about anything! Pretty much the opposite of my little man, but yet a friendship between these two just works. Opposites attract maybe? :)






Sintayehu



And this stunner. Wow...her beauty is incredible. She is one of the spunkiest little girls I've ever met. She is one tough little girl. I don't believe she has any fear at all. I love it...she can make me laugh like no other year and a half year old. What a blessing to this family she is and what a blessing this family is to her!





I am pretty much in love with this image...





It was a blast being able to work with this family. They allowed me the freedom to photograph them however I wanted and were unbelievably cooperative and willing to do whatever I asked of them.



To know this family is such a blessing. They would literally give the shirts off of their back to anyone. They make me want to be better. And I'm not sure they really know how incredible they are.





And if there were more people like this family, the world would be a much better place.


Thank you Jake, Leslie, Oliver, Elihu and Sintayehu! I hope you know how inspiring you are to so many people! To say that it was a joy to photograph you would be an understatement and to say that you have blessed my life just being in it would be an even bigger understatement.

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for all you say about this family and don't even know them all that well.. their beautiful spirits spill out over where ever they are... wow. Great pics, love them!!

    ReplyDelete