Monday, October 17, 2011

McCleary Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I have been waiting to photograph this family for months...literally!

Katie's mother purchased a gift certificate for her family session with me way back in the spring and we just got around to doing their session last weekend! It couldn't have been more perfect...the weather was amazing, the fall colors were beautiful and this family was so much fun!

I always kind of feel like I'm just on a little walk with my families that I photograph. My camera is kind of a permanent fixture on my body anyway, so the addition of that in my hand isn't something out of the ordinary for me. I love to learn about the families I am photographing, chat, laugh and play with the kids. :) It felt like we went on a pretty gorgeous walk this day, that's for sure!

And we just happened to get some adorable shots while we were at it...


Love it!


I believe this was taken as we were at the end of the session and walking back...I said, "okay, everybody look back at me!"


And nothing says 5 year old boy like this...




The inner supermodel came out of gorgeous Natalie with just a bit of coaxing...didn't take much!








And I was right in my comfort zone with this handsome dude, Joe. He is only 3 days younger than my little man and it just happened to be his birthday this day!







Oh and these 2 were so adorable together...



And one last family shot for ya...



Thank you Katie, Chad, Natalie and Joe for a fun hour!

And Happy Birthday, Joe...hope you had a great time at Fun City!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment