Friday, August 12, 2016

The Nietzel Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

As a boy mom, girl moms intrigue me.  Their lives just have to be so different than mine, often filled with all things pink and frilly and girly and dolls.  Sugar and spice and everything nice! :)  These girls were all that and I adored spending time photographing this beautiful family!  Ben has a house full of gorgeous girls, that's for sure!





Gianna, age 5


Ella, Age 4


Colette, age 2


Gemma, age 7 1/2 months


A perfect little family for sure!


I adore this picture of Daddy with all of his beautiful daughters!!!


And then the gorgeous Molly with her beauties!


They make 4 girls under the age of 5 look EASY!


I love images of mom and dad without the kids.  I believe it is so important to get those images as well!



And a candid moment...probably my favorite image from the session!


Thank you, Nietzel Family for a fun session!  You are beautiful inside and out and it was such a pleasure to meet each of you and have you in front of my camera!  Can't wait for you to see all of the pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment