Wednesday, August 3, 2016

DeCook Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

While on vacation with this family we love so dearly, I had the opportunity to photograph them on the beach.  It was a sort of last minute decision, but everything worked out perfectly and I'm SO GLAD we did it!  These images will freeze in time the incredible vacation we had and capture this gorgeous family in a place that they love so much!

I am in love with these images!


Don't know what we would do without these two.  Their friendship is one of our biggest blessings.  They are so much more than friends...


I love each of these girls like my own...so much that it hurts.  Oh my heart!



I couldn't pick just one picture of Sophia...so here are two.  This little girl is so funny and full of personality and spunk...definitely the social one of the three.  Love her so...



Chloe is gorgeous and athletic and has a little stinker in her...I love it!  She is always moving and full of energy!


Ava is so mature and sweet and loving and sensitive.  Oh man, watching this girl grow up and change over the years has been bitter sweet...I remember snuggling her in Florida on vacation when she was a tiny baby and now we actually sat in the pool and had conversations!  Where has the time gone?!


James has a house full of beauties that he gets to live with, no doubt!  Lucky man!


Mommy and Daddy Love...










The real, candid moments on the beach are my favorite.  I love this family so much.





I'm so happy we decided to do this session on the beach!  I can't stop looking at these images.  You guys know that I LOVE photographing you each year...next summer let's do it again in the Caribbean! Can't wait!  Love you all so much!



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow.... these are SUCH beautiful pics of BEAUTIFUL people! Love them ALL.... almost fantasy like!!

    ReplyDelete