Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Family Farm - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It was so cool to get to go out to this family's property to do their session.  We met at Grandma's farm...the house is not lived in, some of the barns were falling apart and it was all perfect for a photo shoot!  I loved it!


This is the 3rd time I hava had the pleasure of photographing the Temple Family...


I was excited to meet the extended family for this session...and it was GORGEOUS out!






Can you guess how old this beauty is?! :)




And this one is ALL 2...adorable girls!




This beauty was so good with the little girls and they loved her!



Sisters!


Thank you all for inviting me out to the property for the session!  It was perfect!  And THANK YOU for the beautiful flowers that are still blooming and gorgeous in my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment