Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Kennedy Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

These two people fell in love and created the most beautiful and amazing family.  I was honored to get to photograph them all as they got together to celebrate the anniversary of these two wonderful folks.




Just look at what they created!



So much love and beauty in one family!


I loved being able to hang out with them all, photograph them all together, but also photograph the individual families, siblings, cousins, parents...all of it.
Such lovely people!


















We might have had a little bit of fun during their session too!






Thank you guys for making my job so easy!  I had a blast with you all and cannot wait for you to see ALL of the pictures!  I wish I could have shared 100 in this post, but I had to leave some for you to be surprised about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment