Friday, July 4, 2014

Sam's Maternity Session - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

About 2 years ago, Sam started working with my littlest as his teacher.  She would come into my home and love on my baby and was so amazing with him.  Over the course of the time she worked with him, we got to know each other better and I knew she was someone I wanted to be friends with.  She was always so professional and so I wasn't sure if it was "ok" for us to be friends.  My baby turned 3 and he moved onto the next phase of his education and Sam was no longer his teacher...within months our husbands met, our kids met and what I knew would happen did!  We became friends...and as an added bonus, our husbands have now become friends and enjoy spending time together and our kids do too!  We are so excited for her to welcome another little girl into her family!

Sam wasn't super interested in maternity pictures the first time I mentioned it, but if you know me at all, you know that I can be pushy.  I insisted.  I pushed.  I drove her crazy.  Finally, I texted her and said, "Meet me and X location at 7:15 tomorrow night with Eden.  We are taking your maternity pictures."  She listened...smart woman. ;)


And I managed to get lots of pictures of Eden as well while she's still the only child...




She is excited as everyone else for her little sister to arrive!







Aren't you glad you listened, Sam?!  I usually know what I'm talking about! :)

Now, if I can just talk you into letting me photograph your birth!  I'm not giving up!!!

Thanks for listening to me, Sam!  Can't wait for sweet baby "Judy" to arrive and to have her officially in front of my lens!!!  And seriously, you NEED your birth photographed...like I said, I know what I am talking about! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment