Friday, June 20, 2014

Life's A Beach - Quad Cities Family Photographer


Jamie and I have known each other for quite sometime now.  We met at a previous job and hit it off right away...the rest is history! :)

We both had our own personal photography businesses for a few years before deciding to join forces for Vantage Nine19, our wedding photography business.  Annually, we take family photos of each other and THIS year, we are vacationing in Florida together so what better place than here to do our photo swap?!

Oh, and it was Jamie's birthday yesterday when I did her pictures!

Jamie is such an amazing friend, we "get" each other...always have.  We have the same humor and love to laugh together.  We are not mushy gushy at all with each other...we are HONEST with each other always though and know that we are each able to take each other's criticism and also praise.

I love her though.  And I think she might think I am an okay friend too. ;)  lol

She has been such a blessing in my life and her friendship means so much to me, so to be able to celebrate HER and photograph her with her beautiful family while on vacation with my family has been just so special and fun and exciting!





And these were the first moments that her boys saw the ocean, ever.
LOVE!!!




They are amazing parents and have amazing little boys!






Love you guys and am so happy we are here together!  We look forward to more vacations down here with you all in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment