Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Dillie Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I am so thrilled to finally share images from this special session I shot a couple of weeks ago!

Sean's Nurse Manager at work contacted me to take these pictures and asked if I could keep them a secret from Sean until they announced their pregnancy.  Turns out, I tell Sean everything and this task was going to be a lot harder than I expected!  I did it though and he was shocked. :)


It was so hard to keep these images a secret because I adore them so much!
What a beautiful family!!!



And this little Sweetie is so loved and going to be an amazing big sister!




My camera loved this beauty...so stunning!


Bryan and Codie were so fun to photograph...their love for each other was so evident and beautiful...







Thank you guys for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family and trusting me to photograph such a special time for you all!  Glad I was able to keep it a secret! ;)  I am so happy for you all as you venture into being a family of 4!!!  Congratulations!


No comments:

Post a Comment